Chris Anderson from The long tail has published it's five most disruptive business books ... describe as "This is sort of a Hall of Fame selection". Here is the list with links to U-lik's clubs :
- Out of Control: The New Biology of Machines, Social Systems and the Economic World
- Microcosm: The Quantum Revolution In Economics And Technology
- The Tipping Point: How Little Things Can Make a Big Difference
- Fooled by Randomness: The Hidden Role of Chance in Life and in the Markets
- The Cluetrain Manifesto: The End of Business as Usual
For each book he explains why it's a must read ... why it's a Hall Of a Fame book !
This is the video U-lik found me when i entered a bunch of them in the database (I share K.Dick & Borges with this guy & I am very interested by this book). I will probably do the same for me as soon as I can.